Terms and Conditions
The information on the Site is not intended to be shared with or used by any person or organization in any jurisdiction or nation where doing so would be against the law or a rule, or where doing so would require us to register there. As a result, anybody choosing to access the Site from another place does so at their own free will and is solely responsible for adhering to local laws, if and to the extent that they apply.
If your interactions would be subject to legislation like the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), or other industry-specific requirements, you may not use this site.
RIGHTS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
You are granted a limited license to access and use the Site, as well as to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have lawfully gained access, exclusively for your own private, non-commercial use. This is granted as long as you are qualified to use the Site. All rights in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks that are not expressly given to you are reserved by us.
REPRESENTATIONS OF USERS
(6) You will not use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorized purposes; (7) Your use of the Site will not violate any relevant law or regulation; and (8) You will not access the Site using automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or other means.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Site in the event that you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete (or any portion thereof).
REGISTRATION OF USERS
It might be necessary for you to register on the website. You pledge to keep your password private and accept responsibility for any and all account activity. If we decide, in our sole discretion, that the username you choose is improper, objectionable, or otherwise unacceptable, we have the right to remove, reclaim, or replace it.
The Site may only be accessed and used for the purposes for which it is intended by us. The use of the Site for any commercial purposes other than those we have expressly permitted or supported is strictly prohibited.
You consent as a Site user not to:
1. Without our express written consent, systematically take data or other content from the Site in order to establish or compile a collection, compilation, database, or directory.
2. Try to learn critical account information, like user passwords, by tricking, defrauding, or misleading us and other users.
3. Disable or otherwise tamper with security-related aspects of the Site, such as those that forbid or restrict the use or duplication of any Content or impose usage restrictions on the Site and/or its content.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise hurt us, the Site, or both in our opinion.
5. Harass, abuse, or otherwise injure another person using any information you have learned on the Site.
6. Make improper use of our assistance services or file fictitious reports of wrongdoing.
7. Use the website in a way that goes against any rules or laws that may be in force.
8. Place advertisements or offers to sell goods and services on the website.
9. Use the Site for unapproved framing or linking purposes.
11. Use the system in any way that is automated, such as by utilizing scripts to post comments or messages or by employing data mining, robots, or other tools for gathering and extracting data.
12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
13. Using another user's username or attempting to pass as that user.
14. Transfer or sell your profile in another way.
15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any content that functions as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, such as clear graphics interchange formats (gifs), 11 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar gadgets (also known as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms"), without limitation.
20. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to understand any software that is a component of or otherwise forms a part of the Site.
21. Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, as well as using or launching any unauthorized script or other software, unless it results from normal search engine or Internet browser usage.
22. Make purchases on the Site through a buying agency or purchasing agent.
23. Use the Site in any way that is not authorized, including gathering usernames and/or email addresses of users via electronic or other means in order to send unsolicited email or by using automated software or false information to create user accounts.
24. Utilize the site in an effort to compete with us, or in any other way, use it or the content for a business venture that generates income.
CONTRIBUTIONS GENERATED BY USERS
1. Your Contributions are not and will not violate any third party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights, during their creation, distribution, transmission, public performance, access, download, or copying.
4. Your Contributions are true, accurate, and not deceptive.
5. Your Contributions do not constitute spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, unsolicited or illegal advertising, solicitation, or other kinds of solicitation.
6. Your contributions are not inappropriate in any way, including being obscene, vulgar, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, or slanderous (as determined by us).
7. No one is intimidated, mocked, disparaged, or abuse in Your Contributions.
8. Your Contributions are not used to incite violence against a particular individual or group of individuals or to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person.
9. No laws, rules, or regulations are broken by Your Contributions.
10. Your Contributions do not infringe on any third party's right to privacy or to publicity.
11. Your Contributions do not include any content that sexually or violently exploits minors under the age of 18 or requests their personal information.
12. No laws pertaining to child pornography or other laws meant to safeguard the health or welfare of minors are broken by your contributions.
13. Your contributions do not contain any racial, ethnic, national, gendered, sexual, or physically-disabled-related insults.
By offering recommendations or other feedback about the Site, you consent to our using and sharing it for any reason without paying you anything.
Your Contributions are not our property, according to us. All of your contributions, as well as any associated intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, remain wholly yours. We disclaim all responsibility for any assertions or representations made by you in any of your Contributions to the Site.
LICENSE FOR MOBILE APPLICATION
Android and Apple devices
You can link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each of these accounts is referred to as a "Third-Party Account") as part of the functionality of the Site by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) granting us access to your Third-Party Account, as permitted by the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You affirm and warrant that you have the right to give us access to your third-party account and to share your login information without violating any of the rules governing your use of the relevant third-party account, without charging us any fees or subjecting us to any restrictions. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you agree that: (1) We may access, make available, and store (as appropriate) any content you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the "Social Network Content") so that it is accessible on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists; and (2) We may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are informed when such submission or receipt is taking place. Personal information that you upload to your Third-Party Accounts may be accessible on and through your account on the Site, depending on the Third-Party Accounts that you select and subject to the privacy settings that you have established in such Third-Party Accounts. Please be aware that Social Network Content might no longer be accessible on or through the Site if a Third-Party Account or related service is made unavailable or if the third-party service provider terminates our access to such Third Party Account. You will always have the option to sever the link between your third-party accounts and your account on the Site. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS GOVERN YOUR ONLY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS. We don't try to check the correctness, legality, or non-infringement of any Social Network Content, and we don't take any responsibility for any Social Network Content. You understand and agree that we may access your contacts list on your mobile device or tablet computer, as well as your email address book connected to a Third-Party Account, only for the purpose of identifying and informing you of contacts who have registered to use the Site. By contacting us using the details provided below or through your account settings, you can disable the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account (if applicable). With the exception of the username and profile image that are linked with your account, we will make an effort to remove any information on our servers that was obtained through such a Third-Party Account.
You understand and agree that any inquiries, concerns, ideas, suggestions, feedback, or other information you give to us regarding the Site (collectively, "Submissions") is non-confidential and will be the sole property of us. Without acknowledgment or payment to you, We shall possess all exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be permitted to use and disseminate these Submissions for any lawful purpose (commercial or otherwise). In addition to guaranteeing that any such Submissions are your original work or that you have the legal right to submit them, you hereby relinquish all moral rights to any such Submissions. You acknowledge that in the event that any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of a proprietary right in your Submissions occurs, you will have no legal recourse against us.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT.
CONTROL OF THE SITE
TERM AND TERMINATION
You are forbidden from registering and setting up a new account in the name of any third person, even if you could be acting on their behalf, even if we terminate or suspend your account for any reason. We reserve the right to pursue appropriate legal action, including without limitation seeking civil, criminal, and injunctive redress, in addition to canceling or suspending your account.
CHANGES AND INTERRUPTIONS
The Site's contents are subject to changes, modification, or removal at any time and without prior notice for any reason. We are not obligated to update any material on our website, though. Additionally, we retain the right to change or stop offering the Site altogether at any time without prior notice. Any time the Site is altered, its price is raised, it is suspended, or it is discontinued, we won't be held responsible to you or any other person.
Unofficial Negotiations and Arbitration Exceptions
The Parties concur that the following Disputes are not covered by the aforementioned clauses regarding binding arbitration and informal negotiations: (a) Any disputes involving the enforcement or protection of an infringer's intellectual property rights or the legality of those rights; (b) Any disputes involving claims of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any injunctive relief claim. A court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above will resolve any disputes falling within this provision if it is determined that any part of it is unlawful or unenforceable, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court. If this provision is determined to be unlawful or unenforceable, neither Party will choose to arbitrate any disputes falling within that portion of this provision.
THE SITE IS AVAILABLE AS-IS AND AS AVAILABLE. YOU AGREE THAT IT IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK TO USE THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS, INCLUDING ANY MATERIAL RETRIEVAL OF ANY KIND OF PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION FROM THEM, AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE. (5) ANY TROJAN HORSES, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHER ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING IS NOT WARRANTED, ENDORSED, GUARANTEEED, OR ASSUMED TO BE IN OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
LAWS LIMITING LIABILITY
EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED, DESPITE ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN.
Despite the aforementioned, we reserve the right to assume the sole defense and control of any matter for which you are obligated to indemnify us, and you agree to assist us in the defense of such claims at your expense. As soon as we become aware of any such claim, action, or process that is covered by this indemnity, we shall make a reasonable effort to let you know about it.
For the purpose of managing the Site's performance, we will keep track of some of the information you send to the Site, as well as information on how you use the Site. Despite the fact that we regularly back up your data, you are solely in charge of any data you communicate or that relates to any activity you conduct while using the Site. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any loss or corruption of such data, and you hereby release us from any claims you may have about such loss or corruption.
ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS, SIGNATURES, AND COMMUNICATIONS
Electronic communications include messages sent to us via email, website visits, and online form submissions. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we give to you electronically through email and on the Site fulfill any legal need that such communications be in writing. You also consent to receive electronic communications from us. THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AS WELL AS THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY THE US OR VIA THE SITE, ARE HEREBY AGREED TO BY YOU. You hereby waive any rights or obligations you may have under any statutes, rules, ordinances, or other legislation in any jurisdiction that call for an original signing, delivery of paper documents, or preservation of paper records or to credit extensions or payments made using methods other than electronic ones.